Mr. Nurbek Aitzhan
Head of the Office of Investments and Tourism Development of the Akimat of Mangystau Region
Mr. Nurbek Aitzhan was born in 1980.
Education: T. Ryskulov Kazakh University of Economics with a degree in International Economic Relations, an international economist (2003), Bolashak Mangystau Institute with a degree in oil and gas business, a bachelor of oil and gas business (2006), and Almaty Management University with a degree in Specialty Master of Business Administration (2015).
- 2001-2003 - fitter, foreman at the Ken-Krylys Service LLP site, Ozenmunaygaz OJSC;
- 2004 - 2nd category shooter in the security service of Mangistau gas transmission system LLP;
- 2005-2006 - Chief Specialist of the Department of Entrepreneurship and Industry of the Mangistau Region;
- 2006-2008 - Chief specialist of the organizational and control department of the Office of the Akim of the Mangystau region;
- 2008-2009 - Acting Chief Specialist of the Department of Economic Planning of the Department of Economics and Budget Planning of the Mangystau Region;
- 2009 - chief specialist of the department of investments and development of the real sector of the Department of Economics and Budget Planning of the Mangistau Region;
- 2009-2010 - Head of the department of investments and development of the real sector of the Department of Economics and Budget Planning of the Mangystau region;
- 2011-2012 - Assistant to the Executive Director of Aktau International Airport JSC;
- 2012-2013 - Head of the organizational and inspection department of the akim of the Mangistau region;
- 2013-2018 - Deputy Chief of Staff of the Akim of Mangistau Oblast;
- 12/21/2018 - to the present - Head of the Department of Industrial and Innovative Development of the Mangystau Region.