Foundation of creation
Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 853 of April 26, 2002 "On the establishment of a special economic "Seaport Aktau"
- creating a favorable investment climate and attracting domestic and foreign investment for investment projects with an export orientation;
- accelerated development of modern production and innovative technologies in the regional economy for import substitution;
- creating new jobs and improving the skills of local staff.
The total territory of the SEZ "Aktau Seaport" - 2000 hectares, consists of 6 subzones and the coastal zone.
JSC "Management Company SEZ "Seaport Aktau"
2003 - 2028 гг.
PREFERENCES AND BENEFITS
In accordance with the current legislation in order to improve investment attractiveness, participants of the SEZ "Seaport Aktau" have a number of preferences that exempt participants from paying three types of taxes: corporate income, land, property tax. There are also customs regimes on the territory of the SEZ that allow enterprises-participants of the SEZ to accept cargoes for their own needs without collection of customs duties, taxes and any non-tariff regulation measures. As well as the state provides all the necessary infrastructure to the participants, so that they do not carry additional financial burden, and can immediately begin to implement their projects.
Tax and customs preferences:
- corporate income tax - 0%;
- land tax - 0%;
- property tax - 0%;
- VAT on imported goods - 0%;
- import customs duties - 0%;
- land rent - 0.
- Attraction of foreign labor outside the quota and without permits;
- Exemption from taxes and customs duties;
- Infrastructure construction at the expense of public funds;
- Common customs area with Russia, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan;
- Favorable geographical location, located at the intersection of transport corridors TRACECA, North-South, access to the Caspian Sea;
- Favorable business climate, protection of investors' rights;
- Full support of projects from start to production.
The activity of the applicant must comply with the list of goods of own production (works, services) by type of activity corresponding to the objectives of creating a special economic zone "Seaport Aktau" in accordance with the approved Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 13, 2009.
Priority activities in the SEZ "Seaport Aktau":
- Manufacture of household electrical appliances;
- Manufacture of leather goods;
- Production of chemical products;
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products;
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products;
- Metallurgical industry;
- Production of finished metal products;
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment;
- Production of petrochemical products, as well as products of related, related industries and technologies;
- Warehousing and auxiliary transport activities;
- Production of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations;
- Production of electric motors, generators, transformers, electrical distribution and control equipment;
- Manufacture of electrical wiring and electrically conductive devices;
- Construction and commissioning of facilities intended directly for the implementation of activities in accordance with the design and estimate documentation.
Priority activities Download file (111.38 Kb)
Address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 130000, Aktau, industrial zone No. 5, subzone No. 3, SEZ Seaport Aktau JSC.
Tel: +7 (7292) 30-27-77;
Fax: +7 (7292) 30-27-77;