The Industrial Development Fund Joint Stock Company is a subsidiary of the Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC and is part of the Baiterek National Management Holding JSC. The Industrial Development Fund (formerly DBK-Leasing JSC) was established on September 6, 2005 in order to expand the instruments for financing investment projects provided by the Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 18, 2020 No. 521 “On the establishment of the Industrial Development Fund”, as well as within the framework of the Comprehensive Plan for Restoring Economic Growth, the Industrial Development Fund was established, whose activities are aimed at providing affordable lending to breakthrough manufacturing enterprises at a rate no more than 3%, at the expense of funds, including those collected under the extended obligations of producers.
The objectives of the Fund: the implementation of the state investment policy in support of entrepreneurs in Kazakhstan operating in priority sectors of the economy, as well as assistance in attracting external and internal investments in the economy of Kazakhstan through the implementation of leasing financing.
Mission of the Fund: assistance in the modernization and renewal of fixed assets of enterprises in the sectors of industry and infrastructure.
Industrial Development Fund JSC, being one of the key operators of state and government programs, such as: the State Program for Industrial and Innovative Development and the State Infrastructure Development Program "Nurly Zhol", provides medium- and long-term financial leasing services in priority sectors of the economy for the state , as a manufacturing industry, manufacturing and transport infrastructure.
The Joint Stock Company “Center for Trade Policy Development “QazTrade” (hereinafter referred to as QazTrade) was established in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 30, 2006 No. September 2019 No. 663 “On renaming the Trade Policy Development Center Joint Stock Company into the QazTrade Trade Policy Development Center Joint Stock Company”.
Types of activities of the Company:
1)Export accelerator - a program for small and medium-sized entrepreneurs that helps everyone to prepare for the introduction of goods to foreign markets. QazTrade employees within the framework of the program will help: choose a profitable direction for export; prepare the goods to receive the standards of the importing country; find a potential buyer; draft the text of the contract; determine the optimal logistics route. The export accelerator currently operates in such countries as Canada, Australia, Russia, USA, Germany, France and New Zealand.
2) Reimbursement of part of the costs of promoting processed domestic goods to foreign markets, including costs such as participation in foreign exhibitions, forums, fairs, product advertising, maintenance of branches, representative offices, retail space, foreign certification, accreditation.
3) E-commerce - bringing domestic companies to the Alibaba electronic platform. Based on the selection results, the Company creates profiles for 50 Kazakhstani companies, the Company's employees consult applicants on all issues related to trading on the Alibaba.com site. At the moment, there is an export contract for the supply of bran to Mongolia in the amount of about 230 thousand US dollars.
4) The study and analysis of the trade industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which include the identification of new trends and the development of measures for the development and support of domestic trade entities, the study of international best practices for the development of trade, the analysis of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of trade and the development of proposals for its improvement, holding a monthly monitoring prices for socially significant food products.
5) External and economic integration
6) Export consulting - a full range of services for the development and promotion of exports, including consulting, service support, acceleration and an educational program.
JSC "Kazakhstan Center for Industry and Export "Qazindustry" - National Think Tank of industrial development, a single operator for increasing labor productivity, technological development, local content and export promotion through reimbursement of part of the costs.
Types of activities of the Company:
1) Reimbursement of part of the costs to the subjects of industrial and innovative activities to increase labor productivity and the development of territorial clusters
2) Reimbursement of part of the costs to the subjects of industrial and innovative activities to promote domestic processed goods, works and services in the domestic market
3) Activities in special economic zones and industrial zones
The export insurance company "KazakhExport" is a state-run export insurance agency whose main activity is to support exports and implement insurance instruments for the protection of export operations. At the moment, he is in trust with Baiterek National Management Holding JSC. The export insurance company “KazakhExport” was established to insure commercial and political risks accompanying the implementation of foreign economic contracts of enterprises exporting the non-primary sector.
"KazakhExport" carries out insurance and reinsurance activities on the basis of a license from the Committee for Control and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The export insurance company “KazakhExport” was the financial operator in support of trade finance operations of the State Program on Forced Industrial-Innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014, (SPAIID) and the program "Exporter-2020". As part of the implementation of the SPAIID measures in the field of export promotion of products of the non-primary sector, "KazakhExport" received KZT 1.5 billion to increase its share capital for the development of trade finance operations. Currently, the Republic of Kazakhstan is systematically implementing a set of measures aimed at supporting domestic entrepreneurship and the manufacturing industry. Thus, the government’s largest industrial initiative for industrial development of "KazakhExport" is the State Program for Industrial and Innovative Development (SPIID) for 2015-2019, under which "KazakhExport" is an export support operator whose activities are aimed at creating adequate mechanisms to support the production of sectors in overseas markets.
A state body representing the interests of the Republic in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
The main priorities of the Trade Representation: